SOCIAL MEDIA: #ParlAmericasOPN
Elections will be held for certain positions on the Network’s Executive Committee and for the host parliament of the next gathering. Nominations received can be found below.
Each parliamentary delegation will have the opportunity to (1) present a commitment to implement an action contributing to legislative openness and (2) present a new legislative openness tool, mechanism or practice adopted by their parliament since the last gathering in March 2017. To participate in one or both of these presentation opportunities, delegations are invited to complete this form and submit it to the ParlAmericas International Secretariat by March 23, 2018.
- Road Map Towards Legislative Openness, ParlAmericas
- The Open Government Partnership: An Overview for Parliamentarians in the Americas and the Caribbean. ParlAmericas, 2017
- Inter-American Convention Against Corruption, OAS
- Mechanism for Follow-Up on the Implementation of the Inter-American Convention against Corruption (MESICIC)
- Common Ethical Principles for Members of Parliament, OGP Legislative Openness Working Group, 2015
- OECD Recommendation of the Council on Public Integrity, 2017
- Gender-Sensitive Parliaments: A Global Review of Good Practice, Inter-Parliamentary Union, 2011