AGENDA (in Spanish)
SOCIAL MEDIA: #ParlAmericasCC #ParlamericasSDG
- United Nations convention on the law of the sea. United Nations.
- The Sate of World Fisheries and Aquaculture 2020. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 2020.
- Intergovernmental Conference on Marine Biodiversity of Areas Beyond National Jurisdiction. United Nations, 2020.
- The Action Plan for the Protection of the Marine Environment and Coastal Areas of the Southeast Pacific. Permanent Commission of the South Pacific, 1981. (in Spanish)
- Principles for Fisheries Management in Areas Beyond National Jurisdiction—the Essential Role of Incentive-Based Approaches. World Wildlife Fund, 2019.
- Addressing Marine Plastics: A Systemic Approach – Recommendations for Actions. United Nations Environment Programme, 2019.
- Challenges and Prospects for Fisheries in Latin America and the Caribbean. Alejandro Flores-Nava, FAO Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Legislative actions for the conservation of marine biodiversity in the South Pacific coastal waters. María Amparo Albán, Inter-American Institute of Justice and Sustainability
RECORDING OF THE MEETING (YouTube)
SOCIAL MEDIA: #COVID19 #ParlAmericasGEN #ParlAmericasCC
- Gender-Responsive Approaches to Building Climate and Disaster Resilience. Angie Dazé, IISD.
- Gender-Transformative Disaster Resilience. Kyana Bowen, UN Women.
- Hazards, Hurricane Season and COVID-19. Elizabeth Riley, CDEMA.
- Enabling Gender-Responsive Disaster Recovery, Climate and Environmental Resilience in the Caribbean (EnGenDER), Massimiliano Tozzi, UNDP.
- Gender-Transformative Hurricane Resilience During the COVID-19 Crisis. UN Women, 2020
- Sustainable Responses for a Post COVID-19 Economic Recovery. ParlAmericas, 2020
- Generation Equality: Realizing Women’s Rights for an Equal Future. UN Women, 2020
- UN Secretary-General’s Policy Brief: The Impact of COVID-19 on Women. UN and UN Women, 2020
- COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean: How to Incorporate Women and Gender Equality in the Management of the Crisis Response. UN Women, 2020
- Climate Change and Small States: Parliamentarian’s Toolkit. CPA, 2020
- Parliamentary Protocol for Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation. ParlAmericas, 2019
- COVID-19: An Analysis of the Legislative Agenda and the Centering of Gender Equality in Legislative Responses. ParlAmericas and Directorio Legislativo, 2020
- Guidance for GBV Shelters in the Context of COVID-19. Un Women, WHO, and UNFPA, 2020
- COVID-19 in the Caribbean: Daily Surveillance Report. GA-CDRC, 2020.
- Tackling Social Norms: A Game Changer for Gender Inequalities. UNDP, 2020
RECORDING OF THE MEETING (YouTube) (in Spanish and English)
SOCIAL MEDIA: #COVID19 #ParlAmericasCC
- The Merits of a Clean COVID-19 Recovery. Brian O'Callaghan, University of Oxford.
- Disaster risk management for a better and sustainable reconstruction. Raúl Salazar, UNDRR. (in Spanish)
- Perspectives for the post-COVID-19 reactivation in Latin America and the Caribbean. Leo Heileman, UNEP. (in Spanish)
- The post COVID-19 recovery: How to articulate integrated responses to the health, economic and climate crises in Latin America and the Caribbean. UNEP, 2020.
- Preventing the next pandemic: Zoonotic diseases and how to break the chain of transmission. UNEP, ILRI, and CGIAR, 2020.
- Support program for the post-COVID19 economic recovery aligned with the Paris Agreement. UNEP and EuroClima+, 2020. (In Spanish)
- Will COVID-19 fiscal recovery packages accelerate or retard progress on climate change? Oxford Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment, 2020.
- Brief guide to contribute to the reconstruction and 'green' recovery post the COVID-19 crisis in Spain. Oxford Smith School of Enterprise and IIDMA, 2020. (In Spanish)
- Planning for the economic recovery from COVID-19: A sustainability checklist for policymakers. World Bank, 2020.
- A government roadmap for addressing the climate and post COVID-19 economic crises. Climate Action Tracker, 2020.
- Sustainable Recovery. International Energy Agency, 2020.
- Inclusion and social cohesion in the framework of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: keys to inclusive social development in Latin America. ECLAC, 2020. (In Spanish)
- Virtual Dialogue of the Americas and the Caribbean against the COVID-19 Pandemic: Towards Integrated Management in Disaster Risk Reduction. UNDRR, 2020. (In Spanish)