This section provides access to information about our events, including plenary assemblies, workshops, and activities organized by the Group of Women Parliamentarians and the Open Parliament Network.
For more information about a specific event, select a category of events from the tabs in the left side column. Or select the Events Archive tab to view all events organized during a specific year.
Upcoming activities in 2020
RECORDING OF THE MEETING (YouTube)
SOCIAL MEDIA: #COVID19 #ParlAmericasGEN #ParlAmericasCC
- Gender-Responsive Approaches to Building Climate and Disaster Resilience. Angie Dazé, IISD.
- Gender-Transformative Disaster Resilience. Kyana Bowen, UN Women.
- Hazards, Hurricane Season and COVID-19. Elizabeth Riley, CDEMA.
- Enabling Gender-Responsive Disaster Recovery, Climate and Environmental Resilience in the Caribbean (EnGenDER), Massimiliano Tozzi, UNDP.
- Gender-Transformative Hurricane Resilience During the COVID-19 Crisis. UN Women, 2020
- Sustainable Responses for a Post COVID-19 Economic Recovery. ParlAmericas, 2020
- Generation Equality: Realizing Women’s Rights for an Equal Future. UN Women, 2020
- UN Secretary-General’s Policy Brief: The Impact of COVID-19 on Women. UN and UN Women, 2020
- COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean: How to Incorporate Women and Gender Equality in the Management of the Crisis Response. UN Women, 2020
- Climate Change and Small States: Parliamentarian’s Toolkit. CPA, 2020
- Parliamentary Protocol for Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation. ParlAmericas, 2019
- COVID-19: An Analysis of the Legislative Agenda and the Centering of Gender Equality in Legislative Responses. ParlAmericas and Directorio Legislativo, 2020
- Guidance for GBV Shelters in the Context of COVID-19. Un Women, WHO, and UNFPA, 2020
- COVID-19 in the Caribbean: Daily Surveillance Report. GA-CDRC, 2020.
- Tackling Social Norms: A Game Changer for Gender Inequalities. UNDP, 2020
Learn more about our work
Register for an activity
Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +1 (613) 947-8999.
Note to observers
Observers are responsible for following the Observers Protocol when attending our activities.