This section provides access to information about our events, including plenary assemblies, workshops, and activities organized by the Group of Women Parliamentarians and the Open Parliament Network.
For more information about a specific event, select a category of events from the tabs in the left side column. Or select the Events Archive tab to view all events organized during a specific year.
Upcoming activities in 2022
During the Plenary Assembly, elections will be held for certain positions on the Board of Directors. Nominations received can be found below.
- Representative of North America
- Representative of South America
- Representative of Central America
- Towards the Construction of Comprehensive Care Systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: Elements of Implementation, UN Women and ECLAC, 2021
- The Care Economy in Latin America: Putting Care at the Centre of the Agenda, Valeria Esquival, ILO, 2011
- The Care Economy in the New Social Contract by Gender in Latin America Working Group, IDRC, 2022
- Unpaid Carework: The Missing Link in the Analysis of Gender Gaps in Labour Outcomes, OECD, 2014
- Care in Latin America and the Caribbean during the COVID-19: Towards comprehensive systems to strengthen and response and recovery, ECLAC, 2020
- The Effect of Women’s Economic Power in Latin America and the Caribbean, The World Bank, 2012
- Caring in Times of COVID-19: A global study on the impact of the pandemic on care work and gender equality, ECLAC,, 2022
- Towards a Care Society: The Contributions of the Regional Gender Agenda to sustainable development, ECLAC, 2021
- Methodological guide on time-use measurements in Latin America and the Caribbean, ECLAC, 2022
- The COVID-19 Pandemic is exacerbating the care crisis in Latin America and the Caribbean, ECLAC, 2020
- Inter-American Model Law on Care, OAS and CIM, 2022
Learn more about our work
Register for an activity
Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or by phone +1 (613) 947-8999.
Note to observers
Observers are responsible for following the Observers Protocol when attending our activities.