16th Plenary Assembly - Asuncion, Paraguay 2019
Asuncion, Paraguay16th Plenary Assembly
SOCIAL MEDIA: #ParlAmericas2019
- Dataset on parliamentary involvement in SDG monitoring. Fotios Fitsilis and Eleni Zisioglu, 2019.
- Engaging parliaments on the 2030 Agenda and the SDGs: representation, accountability and implementation: A handbook for civil society. Together 2030, Newcastle University, Philippine Social Enterprise Network, Sightsavers, World Vision, Global Focus, and UNDP, 2018.
- Fiscal Policy and Development: Human, Social, and Physical Investment for the SDGs. Vitor Gaspar, David Amaglobeli, Mercedes GarciaEscribano, Delphine Prady, and Mauricio Soto, 2019.
- Guide for parliamentary engagement in implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the sustainable development goals (sdgs). UN SDG Action Campaign and The Rockfeller Foundation, 2016.
- Montevideo Strategy for Implementation of the Regional Gender Agenda within the Sustainable Development Framework by 2030. NU and CEPAL, 2017.
- Parliamentary engagement with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). ADB, 2017.
- Parliamentary Oversight of Sustianble Development Goals and the Application of Post-Legislative Scrutiny Principles. Fotios Fitisilis and Franklin De Vrieze, 2019.
- Parliaments and the Sustainable Development Goals: A self-assessment toolkit. IPU and UNDP, 2016.
- SDG institutionality in Latin America: Advances at the first year of the 2030 Agenda. Cepei, 2017.
- Second annual report on regional progress and challenges in relation to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean. ECLAC, 2018.
- The 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals: An opportunity for Latin America and the Caribbean. ECLAC, 2018.
During the Plenary Assembly, elections will be held for certain positions on the Board of Directors. Nominations received can be found below.
- Representative of Central America - El Salvador
- Representative of the Caribbean - Saint Lucia
- Representative of the Caribbean - Cuba
Workshop: Monitoring Progress Towards SDGS through Public Spending