April 2 | Valparaiso, Chile
– To discuss democratic governance and public policies with a gender perspective
April 1 | Valparaiso, Chile
- To discuss the role of parliamentarians in the fight against terrorism, the FTAA process, and the harmonization of hemispheric tax systems, and to develop recommendations for the hemisphere’s parliaments.
1. Confronting the Threat of Terrorism
2. Formalizing Parliamentary Involvement in the FTAA Negotiations
3. Fiscal Systems in the Americas: Assessing the Need for Coordinated Tax Reforms
4. Group of Women Parliamentarians