July 11 2023 | Virtual Meeting
Towards effective environmental governance: Access to information, participation, and justice
- The Escazú Agreement: Where are we now? David Barrio Lamarche, 2023.
- Factsheet for Parliamentarians: The Escazú Agreement, an Environmental and Human Rights Treaty. PGA, 2022.
- Regional Agreement on Access to Information, Public Participation and Justice in Environmental Matters in Latin America and the Caribbean. Implementation guide. ECLAC, 2022.
- Towards an Environmental Democracy with a Gender Perspective. IUCN, FARN, and ECO MAXEI, 2022.
- Road Map Towards Legislative Openness 2.0. ParlAmericas, 2022.
- Toolkit: Citizen Participation in the Legislative Process. ParlAmericas, 2018.
- Observatory on Principle 10 in Latin America and the Caribbean of ECLAC, website.
- Environment and Sustainability: Mapping the Strategies and Plans in the Americas and the Caribbean, ParlAmericas interactive resource.
- Actions for Climate Empowerment (ACE)
- Gender and climate change action plans
- Status on the ratification of the Escazú Agreement