October 4 2018 | Panama City, Panama
3rd Gathering of the Parliamentary Network on Climate Change | Fostering Climate Action: The Role of Parliaments within the Climate Agenda
- Bangkok climate talks: key outcomes on the Paris Agreement ‘rulebook’, CarbonBrief: Clear on Climate (2018)
- Benefits of Climate Action: Piloting a Global Approach to Measurement, C40 Cities (2016)
- Loss and Damage: Online Guide, UNFCCC (2017)
- Primer on the United Nations Climate Change Regime, ParlAmericas (2018)
- Primer on Carbon Pricing, ParlAmericas (2017)
- Nationally Determined Contributions Summary Cards for Parliamentarians, ParlAmericas (2017)
Assessing the impact of disasters: current scenarios and trends in the Americas. Raul Salazar, Chief of the United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction
(UNISDR) Secretariat for the Americas.
- Assessing the impact of disasters: current scenarios and trends in the Americas. Raul Salazar, Chief of the United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR) Secretariat for the Americas.
- Carbon Pricing in the Americas and the Caribbean. Alexis L. Leroy, CEO, Allcot Group (greenhouse gas emissions management expert).
- Carbon Pricing: A Parliamentarian Perspective. The Honourable Jennifer Simons, Vice president – The South American Parliamentary Network on Climate Change and Speaker of the National Assembly, Suriname.
- Paris Agreement and NDCs. Carlos Garvia, Regional Coordinator, Regional Center of Collaboration, Latin America and Caribbean, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
- Subnational climate change adaptation and mitigation: challenges and opportunities for urban settlements. Gian Carlo Delgado Ramos, Member of the Working Group II, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), Mexico.
- Sustaining the fabric of life. Nidya Pesántez, Program specialist, UN Women Ecuador.